Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Vineyards

Following an evening of rain showers, the bluest of skies awaited us on our morning trek.








Vineyards and a bit of the Vienna Woods from my Arabic classroom atop the UN.  Does it not beckon you, as well?


4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous, gorgeous images of a very fine day in May!
    Since my daughter graduated, I rarely get to your part of town anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAPTCHA: "Timber folly" - the Vienna Woods must have gotten to their heads! ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! The Vienna Woods are hard to resist, especially on a beautiful day.

      Delete
  3. Hi Victoria,

    My name is Pierre, and I work at InterNations.org. Maybe you have already heard of us before? If not, we are the largest social network catering the needs of expats living and working abroad.

    I contact you because I really like your blog and I'm sure it would be a great feat to our recommended blogs for Vienna!
    If you are interested, please write me back at: featuredblogs@internations.org

    Thank you very much, and have a great day!

    Pierre

    PS: Could you maybe delete this comment after you read it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.