Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Morning Routine

Strategically perched on the sofa, Clayton Theodore waits for the first signs of movement from the breakfast table. Soon we are out the door to walk Tony to the tram.
His routine is now set. We must watch the tram come...
 ...and we must watch the tram go.

 Now the morning walk can proceed. To the vineyards we go. UNO City to the East.
 Cloudy skies to the West.
 Grapes are readying themselves for harvest.
 Even the thistle is getting in on the game.
 But now it is time to go.  Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria
    I came across your blog about moving to Vienna I wanted to ask you an interesting request and I'm maybe someone from team has already come up to you. Anyway my name is Kadijah and I'm a producer for the production company based in the USA and UK called Leopard Films. Our hit show House Hunters International (similar to the show Place in the Sun) is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. I love your story and I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your story with us.
    If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, Feel free to watch a few episodes of the show at :
    http://www.hgtv.com/house-hunters-international/show/index.html or go to Youtube.com and type "House Hunters International." If you're not interested, please feel free to forward this message along.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Cheers !

    Kadijah

    Kadijah Cliff
    Segment Producer
    House Hunters International
    Leopard Films USA
    +1 315 207 3082

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.