Cold and miserable is about as diplomatic as I can be when describing November in the "World's Most Livable City" (obviously weather was not a criterion for this designation). But yesterday, the sun was shining brightly and my weather app reported an almost balmy 10°C. By the time Clayton Theodore and I had reached the top of our favorite vineyard my jacket was off and the sunglasses were on.
November certainly seemed to be on best behavior.
By late morning, though, the sun was gone and the winds were gusting in from Hungary. I'd opened several windows in our house to enjoy the fresh air, and before long my floors were covered with leaves. By the middle of the afternoon the windows were shut tight again and I was convinced that I would see snowfall before dinner.
November. The Miserable Month.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.