Tracks of all sorts through the soppy snow.
This one has me curious. There was another set at the top of the photo. Any guesses?
Steel grey in all directions.
I thought I would have to make do with the tulips in my kitchen.
But then I spied spring by the gate to our garden. The sun is expected to make an appearance again here tomorrow, so I may just head out and tidy up around the daffodils, jonquils, or whatever these little harbingers of spring might be.


Love your title!
ReplyDeleteI have the same shade of red tulips on my windowsill.
And the sun's still hiding, at least in my part of town. I am seriously considering boarding the next plane south. As soon as I am over that stubborn flu bug, that is.
No sun up here in the 19th, either. You would think that all of our winter-in-DC training would have prepared us for this.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, and think spring; I swear I caught my cold the moment the car crossed the border last week back into Austria. :)
Spring is teasing us here in Falls Church. Yesterday was sunny and near 60, but we are heading back to highs in the 30's by next week. James was so frustrated that on the one beautiful day, Ms. West kept the Wind Ensemble until nearly 6pm. I know Ms. West misses Jack.
ReplyDeleteHi Mechelle!
ReplyDeleteSpring is teasing us here in Vienna, as well! I'll have to let MJ know that Jack successfully auditioned for the European Honors Band, and is going to Dubai in two weeks for the concert. (Rough time he will have, with sand dune tours, camel rides, and, oh, yeah, maybe some rehearsing for the concert!)
Tony will be in Falls Church the week of 10 March, and is hoping he will have time to drop in at the Scout meeting...